GrimmRealEstate.com knows how important your personal privacy is to you. We recognize that you expect privacy and security when it comes to information that personally identifies you and allows you to be individually contacted.
- We do not sell customer information
- We do not share your information with persons, companies, or organizations outside of Grimm Real Estate & Insurance, Inc. that would use that information to contact you about their products and services.
- We expect persons or organizations that provide services on our behalf to keep your information confidential. We also expect those persons or organizations to use your information only to provide the services we have asked them to perform.
- We convey to our employees about the need to protect your information. We have established safeguards (these are physical, electronic and procedural) to protect this information.
Why We Collect and How We Use Information
We collect and use information for business purposes with respect to our Real Estate & Insurance Services and other business relations involving our customers. We gather this information to evaluate our client's requests for service.
How We Protect Information
Our agent or broker may use your information to help you with your insurance or real estate needs. We may also contact you about products, features, and options in which you have expressed an interest. Without your consent, we may provide your information to persons or organizations in and out of Grimm Real Estate & Insurance, Inc. This would be done as permitted or required by law. We may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you have requested.
- Service your policy
- Market our products to you.
- Investigate or handle claims
- Detect or prevent fraud
- Participate in insurance or real estate support organizations. The information in a report prepared by a support organization may be retained by that organization and distributed to other persons.
- Comply with lawful requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities.
To Whom Information May Be Disclosed
These persons or organizations may include:
á Insurance companies. This would be done so they could perform their role in an insurance transaction involving you.
á Independent claims adjusters
á A business or businesses that conduct actuarial or research studies.
á People who request information pursuant to a subpoena or court order.
á Your agent or broker
Notification of your Right to Opt Out of Certain Disclosure